I have a 9000 arm rest color code H leather leather is wore and cracked
but can easily be recovered 50
I have grey and tan 9.3 sliding armrests 40 ea
I also have 9.3 trunk cargo mats for 25 each

thanks

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Exhaust looks good for the price. If I didn't already have one, I'd be tempted to pick it up.

Do you have a picture of the cargo mat, I may be interested in that.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9.3 99-02 hatch rear aero spoiler

this is off of abdukted1456 car. The person that he sold it too wrecked it and it came to us. I had no idea what this spoiler was until he pmd me and told me its in excellent condition 300 shipped if interested hit me up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
That spoiler is the pedestal spoiler that goes on the European 9-3 Aero. You need to upgrade the hatch struts when you use it or the hatch won't hold open for long. The spoilers sells for around $300 new including hardware and a set of the appropriate struts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That spoiler is the pedestal spoiler that goes on the European 9-3 Aero. You need to upgrade the hatch struts when you use it or the hatch won't hold open for long. The spoilers sells for around $300 new including hardware and a set of the appropriate struts
Thanks for the info I had absolutely no idea how much it cost new or if its even availible anymore, id love to see the link. Also are you sure about the hatch needing new struts, this spoiler is very light, much much lighter then a viggen spoiler, also I have all the hardware, the spoiler is mint and if you need a black one there is no cost for painting, also we are accepting offers

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
GeuineSAAb.com used to carry it but it seems like he doesn't anymore. You can contact Nick to find out how you can obtain one. elkparts still carries them and so does partsforSAABs for about that much but they're in the UK though. I'm pretty sure they still sell on this side of the world but you need to look; I'm not interested in looking that much since I don't want one so I'm not going to spend time looking :)

You can ask sccerplayr where he got his, it was up for sale for under $100 last summer IIRC but it wasn't painted IIRC and it didn't have hardware or shocks

You can see in the link here that it comes with the struts and hardware :)
Bridge Spoiler For Saab 900, 9-3 [400109013]

If one has a black car and is looking for one, spending that money for it is pretty reasonable IMO. Painting costs money ;)

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
it cost me well over $300 to have that thing imported, painted and installed. yes, if the upgraded shocks from 'my' hatch are still around you should grab those and put them with the spoiler. I also had the old center hole from the turbo spoiler welded shut. I suppose that was going pretty far but it looked amazing.

Last time I checked, I only had ever seen one other person in the USA with this wing! Worth 300 for a person with a black 9-3 looking to stand out - easily. IMO

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
it cost me well over $300 to have that thing imported, painted and installed. yes, if the upgraded shocks from 'my' hatch are still around you should grab those and put them with the spoiler. I also had the old center hole from the turbo spoiler welded shut. I suppose that was going pretty far but it looked amazing.

Last time I checked, I only had ever seen one other person in the USA with this wing! Worth 300 for a person with a black 9-3 looking to stand out - easily. IMO
soccrplyr had the only other bridge spoiler and he sold it that cheap? I doubt it. GenuineSAAB used to sell that type of spoiler so I'm sure there were more than 2 ;)

By the way, you can still get that spoiler for about $300 since you can get one pretty cheap in the UK, the shipping would be most of the cost hence the $300. Buying a new one in the UK then shipping it would cost a lot. You r car was amazing and was worth spending money on; most of our cars aren't perfect or are worth that much now a days.

Too bad the guy who bought your car trashed it, that car was a gem :(

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
oh, there may very well have been more than 2.

But what I said was that "I only had ever seen one other person in the USA", I am sure there could be more, but out of all the Saab enthusiast gatherings I have attended, and only seen 1 other one... chances are they are rare. Because it is doubtful an average joe who doesn't care that much is going to buy and pay for the install on that type of item. ;)

I figured if there is a place to see them ,it would be a Saab event. The guy I met who had one was kinda mad to see mine, he also thought he might have the 'only one'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts