Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I searched every thread about this and no one have posted before and after pics of the beam spreads using the same bulb. lets stick to the subject here. I am NOT interested in HID pics or retro fit projectors or any of that. All i need is Dot Vs E-code Pics using the same exact bulb.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Few people have taken the time. As always, e-codes have a very sharp cutoff with very little light scatter above the cut-off.

I love my e-codes, would never go back to the us spec lights.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Few people have taken the time. As always, e-codes have a very sharp cutoff with very little light scatter above the cut-off.

I love my e-codes, would never go back to the us spec lights.
Pics ?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I have a customer who was in today who I believe took photos - he is on SaabCentral all the time, I will shoot him a message to see if he has before + after shots or not, maybe take a peek over on SC and see if anyone posted it up there?

Drew

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have a customer who was in today who I believe took photos - he is on SaabCentral all the time, I will shoot him a message to see if he has before + after shots or not, maybe take a peek over on SC and see if anyone posted it up there?

Drew
That would be awesome. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I have a PDF he sent me of photos, unfortunately he never got the shot of one and one, but he has some good shots showing the dispersion and cutoffs of the E-code lenses, hopefully this answers some of your questions on his '02 9-3 convertible.

Shoot me an e-mail at drewpprice [at] gmail [dot] com and I will forward it to you, it's too big to upload here.

Drew

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Drew, email sent. Once i get the pdf I can convert it ti Jpeg and post them up.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can someone tell me how much brighter does the road gets or how much does the visibility improves by changing from dot to e-code. is is a 5% improvement or a 40% improvement? any Idea?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Orderd E-codes . will post pics when I have them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts