Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not getting a anything from a gas gauge. fuses are fine and im getting ACC from the brown wire and ground from the black wire and nothing from the grey wire at the fuel sensing unit. i pulled the fuel sensing unit and inside the unit there are no wires. i cant buy a new one since they are discontinued. i did find a marine type fuel sensing unit that will fit ( with some little shaving of the sides)with the same style of the factory one but it only has two wires and the instructions say to ground one side and the other wire to the fuel gauge. its made by KUS and it # kus-sss7.5 Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the fuel sending unit or a way to wire this new one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
im not getting a anything from a gas gauge. fuses are fine and im getting ACC from the brown wire and ground from the black wire and nothing from the grey wire at the fuel sensing unit. i pulled the fuel sensing unit and inside the unit there are no wires. i cant buy a new one since they are discontinued. i did find a marine type fuel sensing unit that will fit ( with some little shaving of the sides)with the same style of the factory one but it only has two wires and the instructions say to ground one side and the other wire to the fuel gauge. its made by KUS and it # kus-sss7.5 Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the fuel sending unit or a way to wire this new one?
What do you mean "there are no wires inside the sending unit"?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts