Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this is for saabs but this i know is a super rare find! so i was going to to the mall of Georiga and on the way i see a red car parked in someone lawn. so i turned back around to see what it was and its 87' Bmw 650 csi! these cars are SUPER rare and i couldnt belive it! i remebert he guy once tried to race with me awhile ago and it was neck to neck. anyways i looked inseide and i almost crapped in my pants casue the interior looks like its factory. no joke! so yea if your interested or know anyone who wants this then justpm me.
remeber its a red 2 door SUPER CLEAN BMW 650 csi Manual with 97xxx miles and it is for 10,200. ill try to poast some pics unless its not bought alrady lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
Those are some of the best looking Bimmers as far as I know. I love the long, rakish, two door look on those cars, the and front looks mean as hell.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i wanted one of those for a while and still kinda do but they just seem so big for a two door. :(. how do they handle? like a boat? i'd love either a 635, L6 or a 850csi

1 - 10 of 10 Posts