Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows if they they will fit? I wanted to get some real 99 seat covers but it's not looking like that's going to happen.

I have a really nice set of 86 900 tan leather seats that would go perfect in my 99 but I know that the brackets are not the exact same so tha's where the question comes from.

If it's more trouble than it's worth I'll just get a set of seats out of an 79/80 900 turbo or EMS.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
doesnt seem like it should be too big of a problem, i dont know if you know this (prolly do tho ya smart ass :roll: :wink: ) but you can unbolt the seats from the sliders on the older style seats, its just 4 little bolts and they come right off. So as long as the 99 is the same way, you should be all set.

Paul

·
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, I know about that but the thing I was wondering is if the 99's tracks will bolt up to the 900 seat before I go taking the seat out and trying.

just seeing if I can save a step if I know that the tranks can't just be directly swapped

anyways It's probably just going to end up being me trying it out directly and seing if it will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts