Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
COMPLETELY REVISED! TOOK MY OWN MEASUREMENTS. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE THE OLDER STYLE GREDDY TT SUPRA FRONT MOUNT. I KNOW FIRST HAND IT CAME OFF ONE THAT THE COMPLETE KIT WAS BOUGHT FOR. PRICE LOWERED AS IT IS NOT THE WIDTH I ORIGINALLY POSTED. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES!

Core Dimensions:
end tank to end tank at widest point 27" inx 11in height x 2.75in wide
2.5" inlet and outlet

Greddy 93-98 TT Supra Front Mount Whole kit retails at $1900 but this is JUST THE INTERCOOLER. It came off a friends Black 95 (screams). Yes it is bent but does NOT leak. While working on the car someone wanted to hurry up and jack up the car on the intercooler. So it bent. However it does not leak.

He bought a new one as he has the cash to and gave this to me for work I did at his house. It is massive. It is NOT polished. I believe it to be older style than the new.

It is an authentic greddy not a knock off. Will not heat soak. High quality and thick not made of cheap Ebay tin though I have run Ebay ones with no problems not trying to flame ANYONE :)

Asking $120 shipped anywhere in the US. OBO!

Snap on mt2500. Sticker on case says mt2592-2990 super deluxe scanner.

INCLUDES:
mt250 scan tool (9v battery not included)
original Black Case
quick reference book
asan imports reference book
chrysler reference book
Chips:
gm 1980.5-92 primary reprogrammable cartridge
asian imports 83-90 cartridge
gm chrysler ford thru 90 cartridge
chrysler 83-92 primary cartridge
asian imports thru 90 troubleshooter
asian imports thru 99 transmission troubleshooter
Plugs/Harnesses:
chry-1
chry-2
nissan-1
gm-1
multi-1 x2 wires are a oriented different on each.
i/o interconnect cable
ford-1

Asking $300 shipped. have this listed a few places. Hurting for cash.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Ever hear of edit? ^^ lol

FYI: Those links above
We're sorry, this page is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
Eeek - 4" core is thick for a 9000 - 3" is tops with the a/c (not that mine currently works) I was going to fix it eventually however... will keep this in mind. Perhaps I will just remove the a/c all together in the 95' - not like it's ever worked....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ever hear of edit? ^^ lol

FYI: Those links above

Eeek - 4" core is thick for a 9000 - 3" is tops with the a/c (not that mine currently works) I was going to fix it eventually however... will keep this in mind. Perhaps I will just remove the a/c all together in the 95' - not like it's ever worked....
who needs a/c. Everyone needs a massive front mount for everyone to look at. If mounted properly I dont think the bend would even be noticeable. I think i got the pics up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.