Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting off the freeway and a 530i was sitting up ahead so i slowed alittle cause he was waiting at the light, we both make the left hand turn and half way through the turn he just floors it. The other driver must have been in his mid 40's but i wasn't gunna miss the opertunity to play with a bimmer. So i stayed with him till 50 <btw this is a 65 mph zone> and he just stoped as did i. He hit his breaks, i think to check out what i was driving cause he droped back past my rear bumper. Then he squares off with me again at about 45'ish and i am just in 4th waiting to see what happens from this, then he takes off and jumps on me while i going back to 3rd. Once i hit 3rd i just started walking from there on him. By 70 he was about 1/2 a car legnth behind my rear bumper, we were coming up on a light so we both slowed down, and went our own ways, of coruse i went my way with a smirk :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I know its probably listed somewhere but can you resate your mods

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Got one!

On the way home the other night on 691 between 84 and Meriden...

A very slow car in front of me in the left lane that I am waiting to pass on the right as he isn't moving over but I need to wait for a truck to get out of the way for me to move. I look in the mirror and there's an Acura RSX behind me. No, he was on my ASS... :evil: like I could move or anything. The truck moves over to the exit lane and the RSX comes around and guns it past me. Turns out it's an RSX-S. I follow suit around the old Cutlass in front of me and follow this guy about two carlengths behind mirroring his moves. He starts to get on it a little more but I stay right behind him. The right lane clears, I drop it down into fourth (at about 90) and peg it. I was past him and pulling away when we get to a congested area and had to slow it down. He's still behind me (where he should be :twisted: ). When the congestion cleared past the mall exit, he tries to pass me on the right. I drop it down again and nail it. He can't get around me, hee hee! His exit to 91 S comes up rather quick and he's over to the right again to get off. I slowed down a little to look over at him and got nothing. Not even an acknowledgment of my presence.

I loved it!

·
Registered
461 Posts
DOwn here in podunk cedar city utah there isn;t much to look at besides civics. Civics tend to be the car for posers in utah. Granted sometimes they can look nice but... Off on a tangent there back to the story. There is one other luxury car in this city... A BMW 530i. It has to be around a 90 something model. He has it lowered and everything. I try to encourage him to race but he never takes the bait. I wish he would, but maybe he's heard the turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts