Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new post because editing the title doesn't seem to work............... this car is my daily driver....no reason it can't be yours!

Alright..... come one... you CAN't BEAT THAT DEAL PEOPLE...ready to sell because I have another car in mind!...

http://www.saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50640

details above!!!!!!!

includes shitty laptop, BDM connector, spare ecu, trans, stock springs, viking wheels with good tires.......and other random parts that won't fit on my wife's car!!!. it's fun and very fast,,,,,,,,,, too many thousands invested to think about......:(

EDIT: 400hp is a conservative #... she made 361hp at the wheels as a 2.0 on gas.... now that she has a 2.3 and running E85, I suspect she's making about 420whp....or so........

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That is less than I paid for my ng900 vert a couple years ago with a couple small mods, nothing even close to your rocket. You can definitely get more if you're patient :)

I am very tempted to sell my car quick, and go buy your's and drive it back to WI :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
patience.... i haz none.... :confused:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
btw... updated all my other threads....

she made 403whp and 501wtq today!! :D

and it's $4800 with the stock viking wheels... i'll sell off other stuff separately.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts