Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had to pull off the road 3 times in 2 days because of the car getting fucked up
twice was because the vacuum line to the MAP sensor blew off the throttle body, and once cause i have a flat tire. I tried to get the fucking wheel off for a good 30 minutes, but to no avail, then it started to rain. It is still in a parking lot with a flat tire. I kicked the wheel so many times, that for sure any other wheel would have been off, but not this one

so now im looking for either new tires, :roll:
or bigger, nicer, cooler wheels and tires

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Why wouldn't the wheel come off? Did you get the lugs out, but the wheel stayed on, or did the lugs not come off?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wheel wasw rusted on, you know, aluminum wheel, steel hub, two corroding metals, attacking and stick to each other, it took my dad about another 30 minutes to get it off, after flipping shit on me cause its soooooo worn through, with only 15k on the 50k mile tire, and you know, according to my family, its all my fault it didnt get noticed by anyone, i have had two fucking amazing days, let me tell you

fanfuckintastic

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, my rims get seized on pretty fast too. Just have to loosen the lugs a turn or two and then get in the car and let it roll a bit and then slam on the brakes until you hear a pop. That works for the fronts at least...the rears are a bitch sometimes, have to backup and yank the parking brake if they're really stuck on.

I know this doesn't sound like the best method when you already have a flat...but if you bend the rim it's a good excuse to buy a nice new set!!

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
WOAAA.. man that tire is BAAADDD!!!

You have allignment issues since the inside of that tire is soooo worn. You seriously need to have that checked out :shock:

Your going to need new tires, but make sure in the future you have your tires rotated every other oil change or every 6,000 miles. Doing that will make sure your tires recieve equal wear and will keep you on top of any suspension problems.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is your car lowered or does it have any suspension work? By the looks of the tire either you have, or something is way out of alignment.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
suspension is stock, tires had 15k on them, rotated every 5k, they are 50k tires, sears gave us 8 bucks for them, fucking ass holes, and.... the car still needs reallighned, after they "alligned" it, quite frankly, im really pissed off right now

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
hey that looks exactly like my two front tires! i am looking for new ones on tire rack.....and then getting it aligned..

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
according to sears, the car is alligned properly now, but they didnt exactly set the steering wheel straight if that the case, and the car still veers to the right. to go straight, the wheel has to be turned about one inch left, but letting go, it springs straight, making the car go right. Is there a spring that causes the wheel to go straight, or is the allighnment still fucked up?

o and the vibrating at 60-70 is gone, dumbasses should probably balance the wheels next time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts