Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.2nerfixx.com/

he has some Saab adjustable boostvalve kits for about $49.00 for the kit including all the hoses and clamps
also about $50-$60 for 8.5mm PRO PERFORMANCE CORDS

He will deal case by case right now for prices since he can catter to many differant applications. He also has an 86 900T for sale - he lives in Omaha, NE

If interested tell him BurnsSide sent ya from saablink - e-mail him @ [email protected]

Link to the Saab For Sale - http://www.geocities.com/xpmpshtx/saab.html

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just talking to him about that - id does, it has the AirFlow badge on it. The pictures have bad lighting but you can see in the front where it does say AirFlow. We're not sure what's the deal on it - he's not sure either - that's how he got it. It's an Automatic with Clothe seats and it's a Turbo with Side Skirts all around. It had the front air-dam till it fell off. The car is in rather good shape, and if it were closer I'd buy it and put my SPG into it 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
It does have the rear airflow panel on it….. the pre 87 kits looked like that because of the bumpers. The front is missing but picture #4 & #5 clearly show the lower panel under the bumper.
I doubt it’s a factory installed kit, but they were available from Saab in their accessory catalog, so I would imagine someone had it installed after they bought the car.
Cloth seats were very popular in the 84-86 turbo models, lot’s of people were not totally sold on leather yet.
I personally feel the “S” series cloth seats are a little more comfortable then the hard cold leather.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah - he wote what he knows about it, he just wanted me to say he's not trying to fool anyone with the Saab - it's what he knows about it. He wish's he could keep it and put some time and money into it - but he can't afford 4 cars. Sadly the Saab is the one that hasta go. So if anyone is looking for what looks like a Solid runner with really low mileage - that's the car. Wish I had the $$ and space for another :roll:

here is a clsoe up from his car -

As I said - the lighting was off in the other photo's

·
Registered
176 Posts
If it was a stick I would buy it in a heart beat, been looking for over a year for an Airflow kit for that body style, I have a 1984 900T with 48,000 original and would love to do something with it.
*for the record, the pre 87 Airflow kits had the “logo” on the panels like you can see in his pictures. The 87+ Airflow kits came with a stick on emblem.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I feel bad talking to this guy all the time - I'm tempted to buy his car if I ever have the money. He said he'd meet me in Des Moines IA which would make my trip only about 16 hours, 28 minutes and about 1088.78 miles 8) It's a tempting Spring break venture IF i ever get a damn job and some frikken $$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts