Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Register Here

The 2nd Annual Claremont Saab Run will be held this summer..... I am posting it so early so people can plan, and mark their calendars way ahead of time..... I am keeping most of the route as the last run for those of you who remember, plus I am adding in several new twisties :) I think it will be a great run again, so mark your calendars damnit! lol

The route will be scenic, long, and full of twisty roads!

The details!:

Start/Meet Place: T-Bird Mini Mart, 170 Charlestown Rd., Claremont, NH 03743

Time: The run will start at 10:30 AM

Date: Saturday, July 16th, 2005

Food: We will be stopping at Lui Lui's in West Lebanon, NH for lunch (please bring money to pay for your own food)

Contact: Zach Wallace... either via email, AIM (zingZACH), or phone.

I hope to have a good turnout!

To Register please go to:

http://www.saabinonline.com/saabrun.php

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey, i'm in, but linky no worky for me.

~justin

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very cool! :) I can't wait... just make sure you all sign up hehe... :lol: 8) :p

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
saabkid37 said:
ill let ya know at a later date...dunno what job ill have so...
that's cool heh... no rush, its still February and the run is in July.. ;)

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JABM said:
Well since I live in Hanover, I don't have much excuse to not attend....
really? what kind of car do you own... is it by any chance a black spg with a whaletail?.... we should meet up sometime though :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Sounds good i'll be sure to sign up, i live in Sanbornton NH. I see if i can get Cerdic to go. Will my driving my NG900 with stage 3+ ECU and the limited Agressive body kit with Carbon fiber acents from Kevin. Sound fun.

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
snow4_1man said:
Sounds good i'll be sure to sign up, i live in Sanbornton NH. I see if i can get Cerdic to go. Will my driving my NG900 with stage 3+ ECU and the limited Agressive body kit with Carbon fiber acents from Kevin. Sound fun.
sounds very cool 8)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
is there a cutoff date for how late you can sign up, i may have an event on that day, but i have no freakin idea yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, what kind of run is this? Group drive through some nice roads, that kind of think? Any more details? Definately interested.

I checked the web site but not much info there.

·
User
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nick Danger said:
So, what kind of run is this? Group drive through some nice roads, that kind of think? Any more details? Definately interested.

I checked the web site but not much info there.
Yep, it's going to be a group drive on some nice roads hehe ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
This should be a good run Zach, can't wait!
by the way... my house will be open Friday night the 15th for drinking and shooting shit and whatnot, floor space available for crashers, and a caravan up to Claremont.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts