Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice in white ( I love white cars) with the black party stripes. I love those cars, reminded me of my old 1970 44--6 pack 'cuda, also in white ...

Drove by him looking to see if he wanted to play, no bites till he needed to get over in front of me to the right lane for a turn he hit the gas, sounded nice, I let him proceed and I followed, we went in the right turn shoot, onto a deserted 3 lane road in mexico..

I got along side to the left and he hit it, I was in 2nd, quick into 3rd, left him like he was standing. At the light ahead we lined up and I had the window opem he said "man that car is quick" I thanked him said I was not going to go from the light since it FWD, he laughed and said shoud have gotten the SRT-8.

I told him no, he would have been pissed off that he spent way more money and still got beat by an old-man's saab.. he laughed too and we took off slowly...

Tune is working out o nicely not nearly as lean as before, just a few more tweaks...

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Very nice - shame, those new Challenger's look nice too. I'll have to pick one up when they are dirty cheap and drop a Twin turbo setup on that Hemi and get a widebody kit - then it would be quick :)

I don't like the new style "retro" stripe packages they have - it's done in all the wrong places and it's too wide. Should be a small diameter and run the length of the vehicle - not a 1/4 of it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
typical dodge - outside looks good nothing under the hood

In my job I travel a lot & rent many cars - I try to do different cars for a change of pace. Dodge's look good on the outside, bland and cheap on the inside & have lame V6 or V8 as stock. yes I get it they can be tuned but should come better as stock. The challanger conquest could have been done with a stock aero in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts