Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Have had the same tires on my viggen for the past 2 summers, only got ~25k miles on them and already need new tires but what can you expect out of such a sticky tread compound. You will definitely love those tires.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Have had the same tires on my viggen for the past 2 summers, only got ~25k miles on them and already need new tires but what can you expect out of such a sticky tread compound. You will definitely love those tires.
Ha, you got probably 2-3 times the amount of life out of them that I would get.

I was lucky to get 6-10k out of a set.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Should be a given with any sticky tire that you will see around 10k miles on them, any more than that and you're doing damn good...or you don't drive in a manner that requires the use or a sticky tire!

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Ha, you got probably 2-3 times the amount of life out of them that I would get.

I was lucky to get 6-10k out of a set.
x2 I had Potenza RE050A Pole Positions on my Viggen and they were short-lived but by far the best handling tire I've ever owned.

That said I prefer General Exclaim UHPs for about 80% of the cornering ability, more comfortable sidewall, quieter ride, longer wear, better in the wet, and less than 2/3 the price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I race the race of the Saint-Lin-Laurentides, Quebec, a race of 28 km in the mountains and the village of Saint-lin, it closes and locks the city children during the race, not to he starts in front of cars

1 - 16 of 16 Posts