Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Spec. Crux Carbon Pro CX bike, size 54

Used it for three CX races and have decided to just race single speed. It's clean and looks unused, other than some dirt on the tires.

Full SRAM Rival group (172.5 crank arms), TRP EuroX Brakes, S-works carbon fork, Roval PaveSL wheels, Spec. The Capitan Pro tires, Alias 143 seat, Spec. carbon handlebar, and S-works stem, Cane Creek headset w/ carbon crown and spacers. Wheels are currently set up as tubeless.

Asking $2,400 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Retail is $3,200, and they're still hard to get your hands on.

Best,
-Chad

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Nice bike, glwts. I'm a bike mechanic/sales guy by trade, so I had to look, even though the shop I'm at For the potential buyer: if you pick up a fine piece of equipment like this, make sure and stop by your local shop for a professional fitting to tweak it for optimum fitment. I've seen too many people who complain of a good bike being uncomfortable, only to realize it wasn't adjusted exactly for them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.