Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06 93 SportCombi has been randomly flashing the marker/parking/signal lights. The same lights & pattern as if the car is being remotely locked or unlocked. Twice the battery has been dead in the morning and I suspect the two problems are related. The key fob is worn and in need of replacement. Has anyone experienced this? I'm unable to find any information on this problem in the net or the owners manual.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Likely it is NOT the remote fob ( but if you ever need some I sell used ones cheap)
Have you had the car's battery tested? I would start there. If there is low voltage in the system or any sort of voltage drops - the electricals in those cars will do anything and strange anythings.
If the battery load tests good - I'd move on to having codes pulled. Those Sport Sedans are VERY good about throwing codes for any little blip in the system, so that will help direct you to the control module fault.
The symptom sounds familar, but I am almost certain it will be battery related - otherwise like I said, get the codes pulled.

Welcome to Saablink! Post pictures asap - we love pictures. I love the 9-3 Combi's I want to find a 2007 6 speed 4 cylinder someday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts