Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*UPDATE: ON FRIDAY THE NEW MOVIE "TORQUE" WILL BEGIN IN THEATERS - MY THOUGHT IS THAT IF ANYONE WISHES TO STICK AROUND AFTER THE MEET MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A GROUP CRUISE OVER TO GO SEE THAT AND LINE THE SAABS UP IN THE P-LOT OUTSIDE FOR ANOTHER PHOTO OP. ( thoughts, suggestions, concerns - welcome!)*

Who is planning on goin from SaabLink? We need to start getting a more accurate count of cars and passengers. If we do not know you are coming, we will not be able to wait for you. Please send me a PM or just a shout on AIM via BurnsSide42
DO NOT POST HERE - post on the other PA Meet post please. Thanks.

So far we have signed up and going:

1. DeLorean - Saab Central 88 SPG
2. saab90089 - Saab Central c900 + His Dad
3. Tweek's Turbos - ng900 + slypperypete Saab Central
4. SPGBOY - Saab Central
5. Saabstuff - Saab Central
6. TurboRush91 - Saab Central
7. SteveL - Saab Central
8. TwoSwedes- Saab Central 93 SS
9. -

10. BurnsSide42- Saab Link +1 Passenger (Maybe a "lady friend" too) 87 9000T
11. WS - Saab Link

12. Victor Barris, Jr. - 2002 9-3 SE +1 Passenger
13. Jeremy - SOCNY 2002 Saab 9-3 SE +1 Passenger

saabactive.net "weather depending"

14. shane - 900aero
15. jonesy - 9000aero
16. steve - 9000aero
17. kurtis - 9000aero
18. marlon - ng900s
19. nathan - ng900s
20. mark - c900 conv turbo

Total Cars: 19
Total People: 25

Awaiting replies from all the Yahoo based Saab Clubs for others - should be more comingl.

we have PLENTY of room for more ppl... let's do it!
All the details can be seen here: http://www.geocities.com/j_shore85/
you can e-mail me via: [email protected]
MAP of starting Area:

The Weather Report:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd probably be interested in a future one, but right now, my wife's expecting the 1st week of Feb, and we have my 16 month old son running around. Just not a good time for me to go to something like this. But thanks for the offer. Maybe next time. :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, I would have like to go too but I'll be skiing that weekend.

I still want to get together (maybe during Spring) with you Tri-State and surrounding 9-3SS guys (of course others will be invited). I really want to get a "group" pic of all our cars together. It always makes for a great shot! I have one for my CL-S and 3000GT.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jet 9-3 said:
I'd probably be interested in a future one, but right now, my wife's expecting the 1st week of Feb, and we have my 16 month old son running around. Just not a good time for me to go to something like this. But thanks for the offer. Maybe next time. :lol:
eh, so bring the wife and kid along ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Im definatly gonna try to make it.......so count me in unless i say otherwise

·
10,303 Posts
SlyperyPete, cant make it with me, and the movie doesnt sound to bad.
I wanna do a yahoo driving direction thing, can anybody find me the phone number or exact address of the parking lot we are meeting in?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The meet was sweeeeeet! Good turn out, 12 cars showed up, god knows how many ppl. We waited aorund till 1 for them to all arive before leaving. Ian had the usual bad luck with his Saabs and was delayed 45 minutes in the end. oh well he did get there. I'll post some pics later. I got a ton, plus an hour long Video of all the driving (not bad quality - vision was OK.) I may make VHS copies or DVD's for cost if anyone would be interested. But we'll see how things look. Overall - GREAT meet. Got to talk to a few other ppl more that i've met, but really didn't know. Good ppl. As my passenger said "they were all really nice, and really kewl" I'd hafta agree - there clearly was no Simon's in the group Jeff (DeLorean) did a good job organizing ppl once they arrived. Pics coming soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.