Saab Link Forums banner

2003 BMW 330ci vs 2004 9-3ss

474 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  JLausch 
#1 ·
does anyone on the forum own a BME besides their Saab if so can you send me a forum. I really love the Saab community and will always own one. I have recently picked up a 330ci convertible and it is all that i expected it to be. Please no negatives just asking for some help. Thank you

#6 ·
I have a pair of BMWs to go with my Saab triplets. I'll use Bimmerforums, and occasionally e46fanatics forums as references for technical stuff, or to try to find photos of certain parts/procedures/modifications/etc...but I really have no intention to become involved in those forums due to the aforementioned douchiness of many, many BMW owners.

#7 ·
I have a 2006 530 xi wagon as my winter beater...

It's nice to drive, solid, handles very well but I prefer the thrill of the Saab turbo. I would like to drive a 330 convertible to compare but I am afraid to start down that path...

#9 ·
i hang out on e90post (bimmerpost, under the same name as here... and really everywhere). People on there seem to be decent, atleast the 335 owners, they seem pretty level headed ftmp. I donno but the ones i associate with (lol) seem cool, a lot of the e46 guys are tools, seem like they are trying too hard, but not all of them, you get people of all types everywhere you go i suppose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.