Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

PRICE REDUCED TO $6400

I am selling my awesome Viggen Convertible. It has a rare tan-leather/woodgrain interior. And the suspension upgrades: Taliaferro 6-point subframe brace, steering rack clamp and brace, and rear anti-sway bar.

Car is in the Rochester, NY area. It's in Hamlin, on the Buffalo side of Rochester.

$7200

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For sale is a 2002 SAAB 9-3 Viggen Convertible, Turbo - clean and in excellent condition for 106000 miles. Including a few aftermarket performance goodies, these wheels give you presence, performance, and speed. It's also economical if you can keep you're foot off the gas. You're going to love this ride! - especially in the spring/summer/fall with the roof down. A new family means I must let go of a few commodities - I'm sorry to see this one go.

See the pictures at Craigslist (ignore the dates on the pics - just took them with new a camera), but coming to visit (and going for a test drive) will give you an accurate assessment.

Please call me with questions: Steve 585 802-8133 (If you need to leave a message, I'll get back to you within a few minutes.)

Other than the aftermarket enhancements and the interior color, all of the features are standard.

Front Wheel Drive
2.3L Turbocharged I4 DOHC 16V FI Engine
230 horsepower; 258ft-lbs torque
Premium Unleaded Fuel Required
5-Speed Manual Transmission

(Aftermarket)
Viggen Rescue Kit (Genuine Saab/Taliaferro):
6-Point Subframe Brace
Rear Anti-Roll Bar
Steering Rack Brace & Clamp

Features:
Rare Tan Interior
Viggen Leather Sport Seats
Wood dash, steering wheel, shift knob
Heated Front Seats
Heated Exterior Power Mirrors
Power Driver, Front Passenger Seats
Driver's Seat Memory
Electronic Climate Control
Trip Computer
Remote Keyless Entry
17-inch Alloy Wheels
Performance Tires
Dual Front Airbags
Front Side Airbags
Traction Control
4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
Front Ventilated Disc Brakes
Rear Disc Brakes
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
Daytime Running Lights
Headlight Cleaners
Power Convertible Roof
AM/FM/CD
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Glass Rear Convertible Window
Rear Defroster
Floor Mats
Child Seat Anchors

Pics on Craigslist--
http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1663612347.html

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow, $6400 is steal city for that car. If I could finish or get rid of my projects instantly, I would snatch it up now. The car's definitely worth what you're asking and I'd pay it willingly, but graduate school and project cars kill the funds right now. I love black on tan color combos.....

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I can tell you first hand that this car is clean, I've worked on it a few times.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I believe one of my friends has looked at or is looking at this car in the near future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts