Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2001 midnight blue 9-5 aero wagon 5spd basically ready for a stage 3 tune. Its in beautiful condition. I hit a deer over the summer and i did alot of body work all thats left of the damage is the hood has small crinkle dent. I wanted to get a smaller car to drive and was wondering if anyone has a 9-3 viggen coupe preferably. here are the list of details about the car.

Model- 9-5 aero wagon 5spd manual
119k miles
tan leather seats heated and vented mint condition!
Refurbed rki's
new right headlight and corner light
Brand new painted doors
new painted quarter panels
new painted fenders
new painted bumper w. brand new aero lip.
black painted grill
thule roof rack
genuine saab 3" downpipe
BSR 2.5" cat back exhaust
custom front mount intercooler (painted flat black)
open air intake
t7 upgraded intake pipe
brand new fuel pump 3k miles on it
brand new direct ignition cassette 1k miles on it
Brand new serpentine belt 10k on itt
new NGK spark plugs 1k miles on it

alrighty finally new pics and im askin $5000.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gotta' ask why with putting new doors on and painting everything but the roof, why didn't you fix the hood?

How big was that deer? Is there going to be Christmas? :confused:
Haha yea im sure it was a female luckily but a good size one came out of no where hit it dead on, on the right side and was checked into a into gaurd rail. the doors aren't new, but i just got a huge chunk of money from the insurance company because the damage was more than 75% of the car value and it seriously wasnt that bad from what it looked like i was able to drive home from southford,ct to danbury,ct. there was no frame damage to the car but there were pieces of shattered plastic and glass everywhere and not to mention deer shit everywhere. eventually lead to my seprentine belt snapping a week later but all and all i was able to salvage the bumper. and my friend is an autobody guy so him and i teamed up and pretty much fixed everything but the hood because im debating whether to just get a new hood or try and adjust the dent and fix it cuz its right on the lip of the hood and i spent like the whole summer fixin it so i got lazy a little, but if i have the car still until spring ill fix it forsure.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here are some of the ones that geico took like right after the deer hit. And some nicer outside day pics on the wesconn univ. garage. yea i kno im missin the right clear corner light. i have it. just havent gottin to putting it on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts