Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

The story: I am the third owner of this car. I have had it since last September. Earlier this year I started a new job so I'm looking to get into something more reliable.

The car: Car has 114,000 miles. Silver, 4 door, black interior. I have most of the original records from the previous owner who had it from about 40k-100k If I'm not mistaken. It got a new engine around 60k because it sucked some water into the intake when a truck drove by during a flash flood. The insurance company replaced the engine and I've got the paperwork from this.

Otherwise, clean with no accidents. There is a small dent in the driver door and one on the hood. The rear driver side window is held up by tape because one of my friends slammed the rear door, breaking the plastic track that pulls the window up and down.

The Only Issue: The car passed the PA emissions test for October no problem. The car failed mechanical isnpection on 4 tires. I have installed the original r16inch rims with tires that I was told today should pass. Rear brakes were a recomendation as was a front right ball joint.

Basically, I Don't want to put anymore money into this car when I drive 15 miles one way for work and I NEED it to be 100% reliable. A mazdaspeed 3 is a nice reason to move too.

I bought the car off of saabnet from a guy who REALLY cared about the car.

So do I. I would really like to see it go to an enthusist, who can look it over and decide the work is worth doing. It is an excellent car, pulls hard, tracks perfectly straight and is VERY sharp looking when it cleans up.

The dealer has offered me 1750 for trade in. I'd much rather see it go to an enthusiast, and I'd take 1751 to sell it to someone.

I also have a set of double 3 spokes that were on the car. The tires are shot, the wheels are in pretty good shape.

I don't have pictures of anything, but I'm going to add them to here tomorrow.

I'm looking to buy the new car on Saturday of this week. If anyone is interested in taking a test drive, and coming to check it out, I've done the best I can do to hide NOTHING to make the process smother.

My cell is 267-987-1 two two two.

My email is [email protected] gmail.com

I'll work my schedule around anyone that is interested.

Edit: car is in Philadephia. Some interest, I'm looking to move the car by THIS SATURDAY IF POSSIBLE. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yes, they would. Nice wording, but we need a pictures and a price.
He actually mentions both, PA emmision test meaning cars in PA and 1751 was his asking price i believe. :lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price is 1751... I'd like to see it go to an enthusiast rather than auction.

Price on wheels is 650 with no rubber. Will not ship.

I'd like to sell the car to put down by Saturday, I'll arrange my schedule to make it happen if someone is interested. I don't have pictures of the wheels right now, but I'll add them as soon as possible. Hopefully the car pictures attatch:

-Marty

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I like OG9-3's with the sideskirts and in silver. I also like low miles and newer engine. I also have the money to buy this and recently junked the convertible, leaving me with room for this, but no need for this. SOMEBODY BUY THE GODAMN THING SO I DON'T.

·
Registered
114 Posts
where are you in PA?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.