Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend James and I sold his 85 SPG off on CL in 20 minutes the other day.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c30/hiltonmarie/0213091626.jpg

We sold it to buy a 2000 LB viggen 5 door. It comes with 16" snow wheels and tires and 16" three spoke saab wheels and tires. It has a blown motor... it just sounds like a rod knocking so we are going to open it up and see what we find. It still runs though. The only other things it is missing are the rear shelf, and the rear interior C pillar covers. I even found the viggen jack point covers in the glove box, along with the owners manual. Its got 115k on it and its a one owner car. I got the owners name and phone number so im going to call and see if he has any of the missing items and could tell me how/ why the motor went. It was imported from germany with 10k on it. :D Sorry I had photos of it but it looks like I forgot to save them, and the listing is gone from CL already. Funny thing is the car wasn't even 8 miles from our house and we live in the middle of no where! Pics soon.

Its going to be my boyfriends daily driver.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
I'm surprised anyone up there bothers with snow tires.

A 5-door LB Viggen sounds mighty tasty.

·
Registered
301 Posts
When you are near that car can you feel the pull of "the magnet"?

I have my doubts about the existance of these "magnets", I think it is just something Viggen owners made up to make the rest of us feel bad.

Any helpful info on this "magnet" phenomenon would be appreciated.

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I totally forgot to tell you the price :lol: $2,000.

Yeah I am going to sell my EMS in a couple months and get a viggen. I have always wanted one and now he has one to drive every day and im sooooo jealous. :(

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 5dr is good for us now that we have a 6 year old lol. We got his son finally and he is living with us now. SO, now I cant take my aero anywhere if all of us are going. :'(

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unfortunately I think this proves the existance of the "magnet".
Yeah I have always wanted a viggen. I remember oogling them on saabnet years ago, before I bought my Aero. :neutral:

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

It does have the front bumper, it was off for towing purposes, but it is missing the spoiler. :'(

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I dont understand whats with LB Viggens without their front bumper.
Wheres the spoiler?

Also, that is the correct amount of doors.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts