Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9.3 parts for sale parts for sale (9.3 2.0t parts) tps&throttle body with cheese gradder attached, turbo,5spd transmission, ny all parts have 125k also have fuel rail with injectors, and a dic black coilpack thing 845-674-0570
starter also holla a price and we can work something out

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price was stated that u come at me with one ,and no pics are needed for thoose parts as none of them have anything to do with looks.. i am here to glady help out this domain and this is the respect i get...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
price was stated that u come at me with one ,and no pics are needed for thoose parts as none of them have anything to do with looks.. i am here to glady help out this domain and this is the respect i get...
It is the same respect everyone gets, the rules are, post pictures and a price, even if it is negotiable.

·
Trollerator
9,830 Posts
No need to get defensive, it's just the rules of the FREE CLASSIFIEDS.

We ask a few details like price and photos to help the buyer, seller and admins keep it easy to read, brief and so people can have a better idea of what they may be buying. Also it prevents the threads from filling up with useless "how much?" and "post pics" comments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.