Saab Link Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Good to know, I was wondering it when I priced that same combo for my '86 9kT. That's nice that they still honored the discount for you since you have to wait.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
If you want the springs, buy them now. As in, the next 12 minutes. There are now only 2 sets of B&G Saab 9000 springs left at shox.com. After that they have to be mined from the earth and spun up like spaghetti before they can be mailed to your front porch.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Ordered Konis+Eibachs. They had 3 sets of the front Konis in stock left for the 9-3s. Lucky I called in time and don't have to wait ^_^.
Hmm. I ordered mine over a week ago and they said I should expect mine the later part of April. Oh well.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hmm. I ordered mine over a week ago and they said I should expect mine the later part of April. Oh well.
Yeah I've got a set otw for my 9000. Backordered, 5-6 weeks out. They do indeed have inventory in Holland - just have to wait for the container. Oh well for free shipping what can you do...

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i never seem to have money when it comes to buy these...

·
Registered
121 Posts
I called [email protected] to verify I would be getting them in the next week or so and I guess he went the extra mile and found a pair of fronts from their own warehouse in Indiana (rears shipping from Kentucky) since I wasn't a dick about the 20% off only Koni shocks instead of the whole kit.

Shameless shox.com plug.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.