Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a lot of people have asked about rims on a blue 9-3 tim just posting all teh styles i can find that are close
oz canyon 2

one piece mille miglia cup 1

oz volcano

oz crono evo

·
Registered
616 Posts
Those Axis Wheels look pretty tight......It's all about the lip.
From what I understand 2 piece wheels are lighter/stronger than 1 peice.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Like the Axis... where can you get them?

The rims on the blue 9-3 are ATP Razze 5's. 19". He had to do some customization to get them to fit.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
atp razze 5

and i dont think the axis are for our cars.... i like them a lot

what do u guys think of these wheels they are the ones i am getting for my car next spring
tsw hockenheimer r

u like big lips? big deep

·
Registered
352 Posts
i never liked the big deep, it has a deep lip but the center cap sticks out too much for my taste, i like a true deep dish where the lip and the whole wheel design is behind the outer lip

goto www.cheapwheels.com for the tsw wheels
they are reaallly cheap

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I like the Hockenheims! Cheapwheels has a great price for them!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya those are the ones i was talkin about getting i just showed the others cuz people said they wanted lips lol

ats planet 1 piece

ats planet 2 piece

ats comet 1 piece

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Did a search for ATS wheels and they aren't the most common thing around here. I have found the OZ Volcano and they aren't too epensive...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there is a vendor for ats i think in georgia thats it for the us... and ya i like the volcanos too.... i just saw mark900se's car and has the hockenheimer Rs so im screwed cant have 2 cars in ct that are red with the same wheels.. time to look elsewhere i was thinkin of he TSW flys
what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That's not my type of wheel, but if you like it, go for it! Who cares if two of you have Hockenheims? It's not who looks best, it who goes fastest. 8)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Actually,that would make three of us in CT with TSW hock R's.Mine are 16" and mark900se's are 17".Oh,all 3 of our saabs are red too!(me,mark,&ricot).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts