Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I highly doubt either of these are people on here, but I saw two classic Saab's the other day, which around here is VERY uncommon. 9-3SS's are everywhere, but the classics, even 9-5's, aren't that common. I've seen probably 8 C900's in my life.

Well, anyway the first was a really well kept looking white flat nose 9000. I think it was a turbo, but I'm not sure. The best part was, it was a rather old woman driving it, with all the windows down and big smile. I thought it was cool.

The second one I saw literally made me laugh out loud. This thing had major beater status. It was a late '80s C900 sedan. It was brown/tan in color, rusted to bits, loaded down with 4 20-somethings and a ton of stuff. There was no exhaust on it either, because it was LOUD. lol This car made my day. I thought it was so great to see someone rocking this car. If you're on here, huge thumbs up to you! haha

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, yeah. lol Southern Indiana. Both sighted in Clarksville. I originally didn't bother saying becasue I figured it wouldn't be anyone. haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts