Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well how often do you see this :shock: . this is my viggen on the right and my buddy (felbie) on some of the forums blue viggen. Weather nor the pics are the greatest. But cool none-the-less. ;)

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
That is pretty neat to see...I may put that up on the main page ;) Not sure yet, but u'll know.

I wonder if they came from the same factory as well and what line :p

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Thats so nice. god i love that color and viggens, i need one, well back to drinking

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He isnt on the forum yet. He prolly will be soon lol. But its funny. Neither was in the garage. And mine was waxed lol. But we had just came back from a drive in his car. Cuz I wanted to see how stage1 felt. :wink: We definatly got some looks on the street as people drove by lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice 8) Dammit, I want one, just can't afford it. :lol:

·
User
9,193 Posts
May I ask why neither of you have the viggen rims? They honestly just compliment the car even more.... shame you dont have em on. Nice looking viggens either way.... but with the viggen rims, I'd really love em.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Viggen rims look nice and all, but they're sooo damn soft. Thats probably why they got rid of them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey this is felbie, the other viggen owner, neither of the cars have viggen rims cause they all bent and got discolored, and even though theres not that many viggens around, it still makes it stand out even more

·
Registered
115 Posts
Damn those are sweet Viggens!! Hope the hurricane has not done any damage to them :( . Im pretty sure they are locked up tight!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Luckily we were fine. Didnt get any rain. And just some wind. =)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
wow, those are some nice viggens guys, not to shabby of a 350z in the garage either.

~justin

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Unfortunatly it started raining lol. Honestly I didnt feel a big difference over mine with my mods. But I guess we also had 3 decent size people in the car and such. So that makes a difference. Boost was much nicer tho.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts