Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
like it says i have a 1999 9-3 its in good shape loaded with no rust anywhere has a full catalog trim kit, new HKS, GS intake, and GS tranny mount.

1999 Saab 9-3 SE

1999 saab 9-3 SE LOADED, silver with black leather, power everything, power sun roof, heated leather power seats, heated rear seats, center arm rest, 5spd, 144k, the car runs and drives great has lots of extras including a factory saab CATALOG KIT/TRIM KIT that you cant even get anymore.

good
clear corners
clear blinkers
mesh grill
saab sport exhaust
22mm anti roll bar
17" viggen wheels
all new alpine speakers front and rear
new power steering line
brakes done this summer
brand new exhaust
new heater blower motor
GS poly tranny mount
GS intake
HKS SSQV3 BOV
new vacuum lines
plugs
complete service to the motor and transmition flush
viggen intercooler

bad/parts it will need sooner than later

will need a altinator at some point it still holds a charge but the pulley is making noise so i think its on its way out
front left strut mount

http://www.cardomain.com/ride-for-s...-saab-9-3-for-sale-windsor-vt-05089-100003371

$2,500 for the car without the catalog trim kit, intake, and valve
$3,200 with everything included
OBO
text or call 802-299-0721
[email protected]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks. yeah its in great shape for the year very few scratches one little ding on the whole car. i was gonna slam it do koni's tint the windows and do a 18t but winter is coming to fast

also willing to do some horse trading for aftermarket 9-5 parts and or a good flat screen tv

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
If I thought I could sell my beater and pick this up I'd be all over it, but with christmas right around the corner and my spg not drivable at the moment i can't. If you still have it come springtime I'll gladly make an offer, meanwhile glwts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Godamn I like this car a lot. Too bad I am sinking all of my money into the NG because I am really tempted. If I can get enough money together then I will let you know...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i love the car picked it up off a lawyer in manchester, nh he took good care of it he dumped $900 into a STOCK exhaust in july :( brand new from the flex pipe back. new tires. heater blower motor. lets just say this guy has a service record for a HEADLIGHT BULB install so he wasnt very mechanically inclined but everything it needed it got. the tranny mount was torn so i did the GS poly mount and always love T5's for the BOV so the HKS was one of the first things to go into it :) the catalog kit had a few scuffs in the rear bumper and a crack along the lip of the front bumper so i took them off and just had them totally redone they look brand new. if i end up keeping it i will paint all the black trim the color of the car as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.