Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
As title states, I'm looking for a 1999-2003 9-3 Saab with red exterior and tan interior.
2003 vert I take it? 2002 was the end of the hatchback, and end of the OG9-3. 2003 marks the start of the 9-3ss, but the 2003 vert was still the OG9-3 vert.

Just trying to clear things up for you/understand what exactly you want.

5 door, 3 door, vert?

I will be on the lookout.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2003 vert I take it? 2002 was the end of the hatchback, and end of the OG9-3. 2003 marks the start of the 9-3ss, but the 2003 vert was still the OG9-3 vert.

Just trying to clear things up for you/understand what exactly you want.

5 door, 3 door, vert?

I will be on the lookout.
Correction: 1999-2002 5 door hatchback

...too bad thread titles aren't editable

(Thanks for the heads up Aikmanson :-D)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My friend has what you're looking for but it needs an engine. The exterior isn't in the best of shape - mainly the paint on the front bumper and some dings. The interior has a little wear.

It has a new shocks and lowering springs.

Stock wheels just like this:
I have another engine, nicer wheels, even a catalog kit if your looking for a project.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My friend has what you're looking for but it needs an engine. The exterior isn't in the best of shape - mainly the paint on the front bumper and some dings. The interior has a little wear.

It has a new shocks and lowering springs.

Stock wheels just like this:

I have another engine, nicer wheels, even a catalog kit if your looking for a project.
Hi [email protected]@, I'm not really looking for a vehicle that will require a good amount of time to fix it up. Especially since I don't think I'll have a lot free time and that this will be my daily driver. Thanks though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.