Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, offering it here for 500 under what i'm listing it at on craigslist. Buy my car for 2000. Dad made me an offer i can't refuse on his car otherwise i would absolutely keep it.

It is a 97 900se 2.0 turbo.
Interior is in decent shape, seats have no rips or tears, just expected wear.
Exterior is ok, has a dent on the passenger side, and some small spots of rust on the body, though everything underneath is nice and solid. The viggen front bumper could use a respray but looks ok as is. The exhaust has a leak that could be remedied with a new flex pipe. Also, the battery is just a few weeks old, and it comes with everything for the next oil change!

What it needs

-It could use a new shift knob, The leather came unwrapped from it.
-Exhaust leak could use to be fixed
-It may need the glove box remedied (I might switch it with the one from my dads car which the latch is broken on)
-Tires are good for probably the rest of the summer

Goodies

If My price is met it comes with

-Vig Bumper
-Intake
-Forge replica bpv (piston style)
-Stage 1 tune
-2 Jl 10inch subs and a 300w amp, not in the best shape, and not installed but you can have them with it.

All in all it cleans up well, is very reliable, needs very little, and can be a great fun car as a daily driver, winter beater, or project (with a simple rust repair).

Car is located in Coventry RI 02816 Call Justin at 401-263-2496 to have a look at it and take it for a test drive.

I will add more pictures that i will take tomorrow, and also update the original with anything else I can think of.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
you should buy my car and swap everything over... mine has not rust. it's a shame really. good motor and rust and bad motor and no rust... unjust world we live in...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car I'm getting is perfect, the rust on the 97 im getting rid of itsn't bad, pretty easy fix, nothing that makes it structurally unsound.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
just needs a better paint job. which is typical for those. what are you getting from your dad?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im getting my dad's 94 900, he's the second owner, it was bought new from the shop he works at, i have all the maintenance records, and it's tastefully modified, so i'm pretty excited about it, he wants a motorcycle for the summer, hence selling me his car. As for the 97, it's not getting parted out, and if it were i'd keep the vig bumper for my new car ;)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, anyone who is interested, I can bring the car to the cruise through RI for test drives and whatnot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.