Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
spun a bearing on a 100k motor. sick of NG platform so parting out rather than rebuilding.

-clear fender blinkers (SOLD)
-tally chrome door pulls
-passenger fender
-driver fender
-spare b204 head
-brake calipers
-power steering pump
-power steering lines
-starter
-misc switches,relays,blower motors
-cluster gauge for manual SET
-beige leather interior
-ACC
-SID
-trionic 5 ecu
-bosch t5 red-top injectors
-color code mirrors (SOLD)
-rear decor (SOLD)
-crossflow hoses (SOLD)
-IAC (SOLD)
-fuel pump (DONATED)
-alternator and bracket (DONATED)
-viggen crossflow
-viggen springs (rears only)
-25mm GS rear ARB
-td04hl-15t 5cm (SOLD)
-tinted tails (SOLD)
-viggen wheels with mostly toasted tires.
-forge bov
-any other item just ask as the car is completely there.
-DIY clear corners
-color code front grill
-Magnaflow 3in 3out with 3.5 cobb style wrx muffler
-wood dash with one tiny scuff
-powerflex outer control arm poly bushings (powerflex pff66 301)
-Hood (SOLD)
-emblem (DONATED)
-T5 Cams

everything is best offer. larger items are obviously going to be harder to ship but will ship if given ideas on a good means of shipping. pictures will be posted soon.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Do you have the old style oil filter housing with the threaded hookups for the oil cooler?
If so, I'd be interested in that.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how would i tell the difference?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well she could have been fixed easily but im sick on NGs otherwise i was going to drop a 2.3 in her in the spring.

wyldsaabman. believe it or not this doesn't have an oil cooler. no connections on the oil filter except for the oil filter. i have a 91 9000 thats going to be parted out would that have one?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any old offer is better than no offers... i can put pictures up of items you'd like to see just ask. remember bigger items might not be worth shipping so keep that in mind ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it's vague because the muffler is for sale as a muffler because mike d has dibs on the downpipe part of the exhaust. but yes it was 3in turbo back.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did you check on those trim pieces for me?
in an attempt to become more social, you are hereby invited to come over and grab them off yourself if you'd like ;) at no charge. id rather not f*ck them up in the process.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah so clear now. Thanks for letting me know!
No problem i just figured leaving it out would make people forget about it. but i should know that the first thing people ask is where the car has a tally lip or downpipe on it lol (WHICH IT HAS NEITHER)

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
in an attempt to become more social, you are hereby invited to come over and grab them off yourself if you'd like ;) at no charge. id rather not f*ck them up in the process.
the window seal would be hard to mess up it literally just pulls off. the bottom trim i just havent looked at, so i dont know exactly how they function. unfortunately i cannot get to the cape anytime soon with my work schedule.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the window seal would be hard to mess up it literally just pulls off. the bottom trim i just havent looked at, so i dont know exactly how they function. unfortunately i cannot get to the cape anytime soon with my work schedule.
ok well i'll dismantle the passenger side first o if i break anything i learn my lesson. i'll put the parts aside. anything else needed?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Are the wheels straight? Condition, finish and curb rash.
How much for the wheels?
How much for the front emblem on the hood?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Are the wheels straight? Condition, finish and curb rash.
How much for the wheels?
How much for the front emblem on the hood?
Hood was sold if you look at the last bit on the list, so I'd imagine he's not going to pop the emblem off. Just a guess.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wheels are straight but have a couple of light curb scuffs and i need to clean them :/
but on a side note i can't imagine this being an easy item to ship to montreal. i don't want to be the next guy accused of thiefery when customs holds up, loses or steals them. but i'm willing to let them go for 200 if somebody comes and gets them.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts