Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having baby need to sell..2dr coupe metalic black cherry custom paint. tinted windows. Very rare saab turbine 17" rims. Stage 4 ecu SQR tunned..Brand new viggen tdo4hl-15t turbo with stainless steel lines. viggen intercooler.Bilstein sport suspension..Brand new clutch cable and spec stage 3 clutch with viggen preasure plate.. front end all new brakes 8 months old 24mm rear sway bar boost and air fuel gauges.hyper boost blow off valve. viggen antenna 3" intake and custom magnaflow full 3" exhaust.few other lille things im sure im forgetting..I love my car and don't want to sell it. wife says i do for the baby so what do i say to that..i'm asking $6000 pm me..

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ah man, too bad you have to sell, sounds like a nice car.
Tell her you are keeping it for the baby...

1. Horsepower is a safety feature. It can get you out of a bad situation.

2. Kids love fast cars, it can make them say "weeee!" when they are saying "whaaa!".

3. I know, I know 2 doors hard to reach the back. Tell her to think of it as yoga when you put the baby in there. Soothing the mind and the body.

I have kids, I have thought this through!:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what part of newfoundland are you from.. myself and my family are all from there. grew up in frenchmans cove and marystown. We have a pathfinder also it's just we could use the money for the baby..ill be looking for a viggen next year don't you worry lol..this is all part of my plan look like the good guy now and then later BLAM viggen.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Damn, I wish I had money because this car looks fucking awesome and I have wanted a coupe for a while.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Did you tell them they needed to join TSL if they were going to buy the car?

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I'm pretty sure its someone from here but i'll let them chime in;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.