Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long and unpleasant chain of events I found myself with no car and close to no money. One of my friends has a saab 900, around 1998, that needs a few things but he is willing to sell it really cheap.
I would be looking for tail lights and a manual transmission, preferably with lower miles on it. trunk and rear bumper may also be needed. Not sure what im looking at for price but ideally I would be to spend under $1500 (total) and the car costs 700. If anyone has any parts available or knows of any that aren't too expensive it would be awesome to let me know. I'm just a poor college student trying to get a car, I'm located in eastern vermont, about 15 minutes from dartmouth college.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
After a long and unpleasant chain of events I found myself with no car and close to no money. One of my friends has a saab 900, around 1998, that needs a few things but he is willing to sell it really cheap.
I would be looking for tail lights and a manual transmission, preferably with lower miles on it. trunk and rear bumper may also be needed. Not sure what im looking at for price but ideally I would be to spend under $1500 (total) and the car costs 700. If anyone has any parts available or knows of any that aren't too expensive it would be awesome to let me know. I'm just a poor college student trying to get a car, I'm located in eastern vermont, about 15 minutes from dartmouth college.
I have a recently deceased 900se. it needs an engine but otherwise you wouldn't know it was high mileage. 1996 900se turbo. td04 turbo 3 inch turbo back exhaust with magnaflow. it's a two door coupe. i'll sell you the whole car for cheap. that'll solve your parts problem. at that point it's up to you as to whether you repair the 98 or the 96. i'm in MA you i'd assume my 96 mind have slightly less rust as i haven't seen much if any on this car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts