Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice 900S - is it me or is that R/R wheel from a turbo car?
AFAIK, its the same as the others, I think in the picture is has the sun shining on it, casting shadows that make it look different. Thanks for the complement, but up close it looks like the previous owner liked to drive through hedges. Lots of light scratches, which I've been trying to take out w/ clay bit by bit. Tedious, and a little scary, with all the talk of how thin the SAAB's paint is.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Thanks for the complement, but up close it looks like the previous owner liked to drive through hedges. Lots of light scratches, which I've been trying to take out w/ clay bit by bit. Tedious, and a little scary, with all the talk of how thin the SAAB's paint is.
Just call it a rare Stainless Steel Saab :) That color always has scratches - not sure if it's saveable - shame, it's a nice color car. Wish mine had 3 pedals.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Nice looking car. I'm sure the "paint issues" are probably being overstated, or given too much weight, here. Rubbing compound and a few other polishes would probably do wonders on the car. Even if it didn't, the car still appears to look pretty good. A light color always does a better job of hiding flaws, citrin beige is no different.

Overall, no rust, solid running, and decent looking make this car a nice value at the $1400 price tag. I've seen convertibles in much worse shape sell for that much, or more. Only thing working against the sale is the time of the year. If it were spring/summer, you'd probably move this thing quickly. Because of the

1 - 13 of 13 Posts