Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needed ASAP. 1991 9000T engine bay wiring harness. plan on t5ing the car but until spring need it to at least be able to run.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'd consider selling my whole 91 9kt 5 speed pm me if you want to know about it
I'm not sure i need to take on another car as i already have two cars that are being upgraded. the 91 9000t has aero interior aero td04-15g and a carly kit. i only need the harness fora few months to start the car up and move her around until i t5 her which is the spring project.

so buying another 91 would be unwise unless it's a rotted out shitboxed with either alot of ugrades for a fair price or rotted out beyond repair for cheap bc i dont want to ruin a 91.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody at all? I'd hate to ruin a good 91. so if anybody has a rusty crapbox i'd buy it

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anybody at least know of any salvage yards in the New England area i can call that potentially has a 91 9000T? and dont give me a list of salvage yards in new england as a smartalec gesture. anybody know of any 91's laying around in a salvage yard or any other yard for that matter? dont make me buy spanknut's 91 and part that thing out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts