Saab Link Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
7,595 Posts
I have 2 as well, one of which is on my 88 SPG. It is a 1 year wheel (89 only), and I am fairly sure it would have to have been an SPG or convert at that. Still... not exactly THAT un-common. Not to be rude, but for that money, I would expect a nice leather Saab-Momo with a good hub included...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
about 3 years ago i sold a momo without a hub brown with 3 strips- came with horn contact- 375.oo- customer was very happy with it and excited to find just a find... There has not been one on ebay like the one i sold since i sold it in that condition...
The reason for my smart ass remarks is the fact that even thou rules are placed some saab link members are to bored or single to comment on every single for sale thread about what they think... we dont care.... if want to buy the part or if you have a question then ask if you think that what im selling is not correct( make model year) pm me if i am to high on my price.. Pm me... sure i"ll listen but dont blast it on my thread....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh! No! E-Bay. :-(

Sob, Saab wheels can't go to evil Flea-Bay where they may fall into the hands of an unscrupulous vernisshous knid.

What are people supposed to do, freaking panic because you didn't get an offer? Is like E-Bay a kind of threat. What happens if you don't sell them on there? Is this going to make "Live-At-Five" where we see you holding the wheel about to toss it off a bridge? :shock:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obviously your new. but its a known fact that if you want top dollar for your parts its most likely going to be on saabnet or ebay.. sometimes saabcentral... thats all..
Do you have any other questions since you seem a little lost here.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I see bumps on the glovebox door, at least 5, and the upper right hand corner looks like its starting to peel

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.