Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me start by saying I am posting this for a friend. The car is an 87' 9000t with 175k. It has a little bit of rust on the passenger side of the body, and I have not personally been underneath it, so I cannot speak for the underside. He thinks the car has a blown headgasket, It will start (reluctantly) and run, apparently pouring white smoke. I have not looked at nor tried to diagnose it in this state, and neither has my father. That being said, worst case scenario it needs an engine. (I have a b202t from an 86spg I need to get rid of so potential buyers may be interested in this option also) It would make a great parts car, or project beater etc.

It has a huge FMIC and a Saabsport exhaust (I think) along with a tuned apc, and a new recirc valve.
Seller Is Josh Roy
Car is in Coventry RI 02816
Josh can be Reached at 1-401-215-3072 (If no answer Leave a voicemail with name and number)

500obo

Pics from this summer

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That looks NICE! Considering the values of the wheels, exhaust and parts alone, that is a good value at $500. Makes sense for a 9000 fan that can do their own work. I bet it sells fast!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well. That is a good question, i bet for a seller paying the full 500, he'd hang on to it. Since it's a member of the saablink and dads on my case about the engine being in the garage i'd have a little time to separate the motor from the trans and I'd be willing to include it for free to sweeten the deal a little. Call Josh, talk to him, If you're interested I'll head over and grab an a$$load of pics of it.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
:( Shame about the little rust! I love that interior - doors are no biggie, fender is no biggie, that rear 1/4 means there's more rust then meets the eye . . . :( I'll take a number and if anyone is far more interested then me I'll let them take a crack at it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.