Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really would like to locate a 1986 SPG within the next 2-3 years in fair to good shape, running and "drivable." The more maintenance records the better. I am mostly looking for a solid body with a strong running motor, ideally under 200,000 miles or around. Would be good if the trans was in great shape, but as long as it is drivable on it's own, it's fixable. I would rather the interior to be in good shape, but nothings perfect. Stereo isn't an issue. So if you ever hear of an 86 SPG for sale near the east coast (PA) or not far from the Philly area, let me know. My $$ range is limited, but by time I would be serious in gettin this car is would be more open. I would even consider my 9000 as a trade car. Thanks!

·
Administrator
668 Posts
I would like one too.... if you find any :)

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know - seen em. They are all very nice, but very costly :( I looked at one yesturday that I will get if the guy will take $400 cash. He was looking for $700, but it needs a fender and a 1/4. The kit is perfect, the car runs great, but body wise and interior wise it needs some TLC. But for $400 it'd be a steal. It's the one on e-bay right now - the 86 with the H4 lights (which are very worn out... no shinny backings left) Don't bid on it tho, i wanna see if i can get it for $400. Thanks Blaque for the search tip tho. 8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great buy !

Looks like Delorean might have a bit of competition :wink:

I've got a feeling that you may have a bit of help. Who is that
fellow with you ? HHmmm.... :wink:

Good find and good luck with your new toy !

John B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts