Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes - a 5 Door c900T!! I might be aquiring one shortly for $375 - rust free!! And I would pull the old B-type motor and drop a 16V turbo motor in eventually if I do get it. What this means is - once I have the SPG roadworth: my 9000 Turbo would go up for sale - I can only afford to keep 2 Saab's at a time - even that's tricky sometimes. i HOPE TO GET IT - here's some pics:

- He will put the oem rims back on when transaction happens - he's had em in storage to keep them clean.

So that's the car - and the one I would LOVE to have. The paint looks like all it needs is some soap and a Wax. Check out the original decals too! :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I gotta talk to you sometime tweaks - the guy lives in Indiana with the car, but says July 4th Weekend he might be coming into NY - and would tow the car that far if I buy it. If it's anywhere near you I was curious if you'd have a space where I could park it for a few months, or even days untill I could get rid of one car at home - and break the news to the parents (again) plus come up with the $375 to spare. It's a big juggling game I hafta figure out - but If i can make all the right moves with help of friends I think I can make it work. I'll talk to you tho sometime -

·
10,303 Posts
Um sure I think. Im not paying for the car for you though. :lol:

You and Driver Found seem to be good friends too. Ask him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriosly..Where would it end up in NY?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm kinda iffy on if I awnt it or not right now - I mean - it's a really neat car and all, at the same time kinda Ugly - It's kind a shame the car isn't closer so I can go check it out first. And tweeks - believe me, If I do get it and you or driver's found are able to sponser a spot for it on temp. terms - it would be all paid for in full and papers transacted. I would meet him up in NY too - but he's not even sure WHERE in NY he's gonna be yet, or if he's positive he's going to NY yet. So these are just posibilities as of know - options we're laying out. Thanks tho for the comments. :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
I'm kinda iffy on if I awnt it or not right now - I mean - it's a really neat car and all, at the same time kinda Ugly
If you don't get it, tell me, k? I don't give a shit how far it is, I'll go get it.. hell, take a road trip with some friends :D

·
User
9,193 Posts
bassist5 said:
Damn, so they did have five doors in the U.S..

So the hunt begins....

(Nice car man, good luck with it. Keep us updated.)
People are often mistaken by this. The 5 door 900 Hatch was I believe from 79-81. I have seen quite a few in my short lifetime. This however, was not imported to the US.... I was lucky enough to be the only one in America to drive it at that given time lol... muahahaha ..... IT was a 1992 900i 5 door hatch. The only one in the country to my knowledge. The guy is from Belgium and had it imported so he could have vacation here lol. he handed me the keys and let me drive it and all :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
Um sure I think. Im not paying for the car for you though. :lol:

You and Driver Found seem to be good friends too. Ask him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriosly..Where would it end up in NY?
Hey I've already got 5 vehicles in my driveway, isn't that enough? :p

Seriously, if you do need a spot to park it for less than a week let me know. Just don't tell my wife. . . :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
heres mine 1987 T8 with intercooler 8) 8)

even in the UK there not that common.....
you see more 2 door & 3 door models

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts