Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

I've taken a short video of a run around the block I did today after replacing my CIS injectors. Sorry about the clutch squeak - it's a project for tomorrow. This week should also see a 3" mandrel-bent exhaust system installed, with twin exit pipes just behind the rear left wheel arch. I'll do another video at that point.

Video page on www.saab900enduro.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm... shouldn't be a problem on Firefox for any reason. Do you see the movie pane at all, and the navigation controls at the bottom? It's a 43Mb file, so you may need to let it buffer for a minute.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Hmm... shouldn't be a problem on Firefox for any reason. Do you see the movie pane at all, and the navigation controls at the bottom? It's a 43Mb file, so you may need to let it buffer for a minute.
Goes from the "Q" to the white screen with a play bar below which moves when you press play, but no sound or image. Going to load up IE and see what happens.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Worked as it should with IE - maybe my Firefox needs an update... lol Nice car! Drives real nice it seems. Perhaps you ought to fix that clutch pedal squeak - that would drive me nuts!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm going to upload the QT movie to Vimeo and embed that instead. I'll let you know when it's done. At least it'll be more universal.

EDIT: For those that couldn't watch Quicktime movies, I've uploaded it to Vimeo and embedded it from there instead.

Video page on www.saab900enduro.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts