Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Duke of Saab in Plaistow, NH. Price unknown/VG condition except for brake lines
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Land vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Isn't that the Coral metallic color?

EDIT: Looks like Copper Coral metallic - YR04. Looks beautiful.

·
Super Moderator
6,730 Posts
Ha! I have been there. I was driving by there for some reason and spotted like 3 SPGs in the back and slammed the brakes.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Looks like mine has the same mirrors as the one in the OP, mine is an LE though, not an EMS.
Yeah mine has the holes for those, from what I understand the ones on my car were a US market EMS thing, put on by the dealers.

Paul

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Took my first ever SAAB test drive in that same car. Some time around '78,'79. Only difference was that it had the body stripes. It was at a Chevy dealer and a little beat. I think they wanted $2495 for it. I told them the best I would do is trade even for my '74 Opel Manta, to which the guy replied, "You'll trade even? We'll do that!" But I backed out of the deal.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes, they're the best terrible car you'll ever drive :lol:

Paul
My first SAAB was 1972 99 4(GL?) door, screaming yellow, that I inherited from my parents for my senior year in college when it was 9 years old. In the six months I had it, the strut mount rusted out and broke, the fuel rail ruptured spewing gas all over the hot engine (miraculously it didn't ignite) and the distributor ate itself on the Pennsylvania turnpike. Nevertheless, I loved it, but passed it on to my brother, who kept it at college for another 2 years with out any fuss.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts