Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Yeah - I posted that with many others in the CL thread... ;) I think the price isn't too far off for a potentially compelte running and driving V4 wagon - yes it's high, but they should go up with value the older they get and harder they are to find complete. They all have rust - it's just a matter of how much and where too. That would help haggle the price down for sure. Rockers, floors, trunk pan, bulk-heads... those are the common places. I'd say it's an EASY $2500 as it is w/out seeing it.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah, any old Saab in Maine probably has a lot of rust unless it's never been driven in the winter which is unlikely.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the ad does say no rust though, but I don't know the pics were crappy. There used to be a guy up here in Waldoboro with 2 creme colored old Saabs. 95 wagon like this and a 96 sedan. I don't think he lives there anymore, I haven't seen them around in like 3 years. They had no rust though, mint condition. I wonder if it was anyone on here?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.