Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Wow, the chrome is even still on the bumpers.

Probably a little far to drag back to CA, but all my dad's family does live in Akron.... good thing it has that silly Triumph engine in it to de-motivate me. 8)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
The 1970 would be a cool project. If I were restoring it, I'd aim for the "vintage rally look." One could probably get pretty creative with the motor too. Someone in the area should pick it up as it would be hard to lose money at the price. One could fix it or store it and be in a good position either way.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Argh. I'm going to be in Dayton for a wedding next weekend.
The car was about a block away from the chapel where my friends' got married. I looked it over yesterday and agreed to buy it. Now I just need to make my way back up to Dayton with the pickup and tow dolley.

The car received a near show-quality respray a few years back. I found NO rust. Zero. None. Pulled the carpets back, got under the car, etc. None.

It comes with some spare parts and some other sweet extras. I'll share more when I get it home.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.