Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Saab had a big accessory sale so I picked up a set of 17s. Wanting smaller overall diameter to improve performance. Also rather have my Chs safe in the garage for pothole season. I have found only a couple 17s that clear these 330mm Ap without spacers. These clear with lots of room. Need bigger tires. These are some old takeoff 215 P-zero neros. I want 235s But that will have to wait a while. The smaller diameter made the brakes almost too much. The gearing also.

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
not too bad. What suspension is on this car? (Particularly the back)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not too bad. What suspension is on this car? (Particularly the back)
My track rear springs. Just a bit tall for these shorter tires. Front is dropped about 3/8 too far with the new coilover kit. Been working around bump stop height, static ride height and spring rates. Should have those for sale after the first mail order install next week or so..

Call your dealer and check on the Sale. I would have stocked up but short on cash to spend on inventory right now.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looks good Nick. I've always wondered how those would look on an OG 9-3/Viggen ever since Saab put them on the 20th Anniversary convertibles in '06 and 60th Anniversary 9-3 in '07 (after they ran out of the "proper" anniversary wheels).

·
Registered
5,988 Posts
The Aero trim sport sedan had similar wheels, but a little different. Is that what you have, Hirsch?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Mine are 9-5 Aero wheels, Nicks are 9-3 annivesary wheels. His do look nice on his Viggen. Mine won't go on untill spring with the summer rubber.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts