Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has a set of these rims for sale. They are the dual 3 spoke with 3 larger spokes with 3 smaller spokes between them. They are in good condition off of a 03 (I think) 9-3 vert.

There reason for selling is they went with a cheaper set of all season tires on 16 in rims.

I hope to take some pics this weekend & post them up. The wheels are in good shape, I think 2 of the wheels have some curb rash but it's not horrible.

Open to offers..... not sure what they are worth

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took some pics but I ended up having the camera on the wrong setting..... I hope to take some tomorrow

After I post pics we can work on a price.....

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am selling these for friend's of mine who had them on their 02 (I think) 9-3 vert. They stated all wheels are round & not out of balance. Due to the owner being female, over 60 & not a agressive driver they downsized to all season tires on 16 in rims.

I do not know what they are worth so I will throw $400 for the set out there..... open to offers. Closeup pics are available at the link above

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.