Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to sell these, have another project I want to get into and need the money.

Set of 4 beautiful 17" BBS RKIIs off a 9-5 Aero, 5x110. They are nearly mint; one has a minor scuff that doesn't even show up in the pix. They are definitely a beautiful wheel and I may end up kicking myself down the road :p

Looking for $800/bo, **NOT SHIPPING SO DON'T EVEN ASK** Wheels are located in Hopkins, MN. PM me here if interested.

I haven't mounted them nor had rubber on them since I initially got them last year. I wanted to put them on the Viggen but ended up getting the 9-3SS instead, and I personally don't really feel the look on the new 9-3.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just the wheels I've been looking for.
Too bad your so far away, or else I'd make an offer.
Let me know if you reconsider shipping them, if you do we can make a deal.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need them gone pretty quickly, if I don't get any local action we'll talk ;)

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold to Immo! I know, I said I wouldn't ship, but he made me the proverbial offer I couldn't refuse :)

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Sold to Immo! I know, I said I wouldn't ship, but he made me the proverbial offer I couldn't refuse :)
Just call me the Godfather.....

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Thinking of getting a set of 225/45/ZR17 for these.

http://www.vredesteintire.com/products/SESSA.asp

Innovation meets design .

The Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta is the newest ace in the Ultra High Performance (UHP) segment. The Sessanta is based on the strong points of the Ultrac series and has been optimised even further to give very good steering and handling characteristics. Giugiaro Design has given the Ultrac Sessanta an innovative design, with a line pattern that clearly shows that performance comes first. The name Sessanta refers to the sixty years of Vredestein's existence in Enschede. In tribute to Vredestein's unique collaborative partnership with Giugiaro Design, "sixty" will be written in Italian: sessanta.​

·
Registered
290 Posts
Damn, I don't know how I missed this. I probably would have picked these up from you for the car they were destined for ;)

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts