Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Mines at 164k and running like a champ... Jus be prepared to do some maintenance as around that mileage is when stuff starts to fail... hopefully you can DIY

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mines at 164k and running like a champ... Jus be prepared to do some maintenance as around that mileage is when stuff starts to fail... hopefully you can DIY
That's the truth but I think that it also should be expected for the mileage.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Middle age is when the shit hits the fan and you end up dumping a few thousand into it because it all breaks down within a few months of each other and you have a few weeks where you want nothing to do with the car, but to sell it. Then you get over it and drive it another 150K :D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Middle age is when the shit hits the fan and you end up dumping a few thousand into it because it all breaks down within a few months of each other and you have a few weeks where you want nothing to do with the car, but to sell it. Then you get over it and drive it another 150K :D
If that's the case, my car hit middle age this summer at about 150k lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
My wifes car is in the shop now 155k, Shut down on us after loosing all power. Its about middle age. Im thinking 1k should cover everything thats going to need replacement. If its closer to 2k Ill junk the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im having the garage do the work its cold here in maine (10 degrees) Turbo seal blew. Clogged the cat, and sent oil up the intake tube. New turbo, new DP w/cat. Cleaning all sensors and TB. Going to be about $600 after used parts and labor.

I think 155k is middle age for our car. Ill sell it at 200k.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.