Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of my new 12" sub and amp. I must credit the ultra clean install to Sound Solutions in Chantilly, VA. I love how there are no visible wires anywhere. I have not yet tinkered with the crossover points or gain so I can't accurately comment on the sound. I left the stock system in place and just tapped the 6x9 woofers in the rear deck for a speaker level input to the amp. I know it's not the best quality input but I wanted to have as little modification as possible. That is the remote sub control under the dash.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
looks real nice - I'm currently working on my dual 10" Subs right now - but can't seem to figure where to run the power wire through the fire wall..... :roll: :!:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried searching for boost guage installation instructions for a 9000? I'm sure someone has put a post up on one of the forums somewhere with pics and such. I know of one for a 9-5 but I doubt that does you much good. :roll:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
xaamottomaax said:
Have you tried searching for boost guage installation instructions for a 9000? I'm sure someone has put a post up on one of the forums somewhere with pics and such. I know of one for a 9-5 but I doubt that does you much good. :roll:
What will that do for me?? What's that hafta do with subs? lol - sorry Just not connecting the two in my head. My boost gauge is running off vaccume lines under the dash from the cruise control.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol....sorry I guess I should have clarified

The boost guage install instructions I saw tapped the vac line in the engine bay and then ran through the firewall in the same place my power cable was fed through today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts