Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well some of my friends told me about a Rally-X school that they have a few times a year, so i thought that i would try my hand at what it takes to do rally-X. at first i was not doing so hot and the conditions where really shitty with all of the rain that turned to ice that turnd in to a few inches of snow!! as i was talking to the instructors ( one of them had a G20 whoot, ( and my old hood and sported headlights from the green G ) giving me some pointers and tips, over all i had a blast and showed great improvement!!

:pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157611291806350/
Pics will be up soon

oh and before i get flamed i put on all of the stickers as a joke, and they are all ready off of the car

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
looks like a good time. wish i'd known, i'da been there too

·
Registered
349 Posts
looked like a fun time!!!!!!

....and you shouldn't get flamed (i thought your 9-3
looks good)....it's
all about having a good fun time, right?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where was it at?
Pease, MN. it was a SCCA event

looked like a fun time!!!!!!

....and you shouldn't get flamed (i thought your 9-3
looks good)....it's
all about having a good fun time, right?
Flamed for all of the stickers, i was board at work and was like fuck it i am going to make a hand full of stickers. "shit is epic"

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Rally crossing is some of the most fun I've had on 4 wheels (and occasionally 2-3 wheels depending on the corner ;))

Good to see new people trying it out and not being scared of getting the car a little dirty!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rally crossing is some of the most fun I've had on 4 wheels (and occasionally 2-3 wheels depending on the corner ;))

Good to see new people trying it out and not being scared of getting the car a little dirty!
<< never scared

i hope to make it out to some more events later this year / next year

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Yeah, a few of us MN saab assholes have been to a few rally-x's.

It would be fun to go again, and get a nice group to go.

I have some nice narrow snow tires to use now too.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am game, just LMK when and where !!!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
there's a rally-x group here where i live but i've been told by a guy that it isn't very organized. he usually goes down to Nebraska. but i'd still like to go to one of their training events at least.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts