Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
LOL damn thats some fucking gay ass music they got there.

Nice car though, looks like on the last race his tyres sliped a little. I wonder how that car would hold up with SQR's 603hp Viggen.

http://www.sqr.se/projekt/PA_Motor.WMV

Looks like i'm gonna be boreing out my saab to be a 2.5 SOB.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i dunno whats up with that smoke...but i want a fast car now!

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
BurnsSide42 said:
That Nordic 11 second car is sick! My question is what's with all that smoking it does off the line?? It's NOT from the tires - that's for sure. :shock:
looks to me like its coming from the exhuast pipe, probably nothing to be concerned about since im sure he's got no cat and hes making 420hp to the wheels :shock: . Might just have it tuned to run a bit rich for safety, or something like that, nothing that would keep me from wanting one :wink: .

Paul

·
Administrator
668 Posts
damn! thats one FAST saab, its a shame it dident win, but then again its a FWD saab... not exactly ment for the drag. :lol: :lol: ide like to see that car at high way speeds, or what one of those maxed out saabs could do at highway speeds.

·
Administrator
302 Posts
hk means hästkraft or as you would put it: horsepower :D
Europe is doing it´s best to get rid of the hp-unit, on all official papers, the cars power are now measured in kW (kilo Watts) and the conversion is: 1kW=1.36hp
And torque is measured in a standard unit; Nm (Newton meters) and finally cylinder volume in cm3 (cubic centimeters).
All of which are SI-units.

·
Registered
745 Posts
that's good info...always wanted to know more about kW vice HP...
is that to the wheels or at the crank?

PS.
also; you look a little less surprised in your new picture.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Damn.

Thats about all I can say.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
snow4_1man said:
LOL damn thats some fucking gay ass music they got there.
yeah ok. go bump to your rap while we listen to some good ole bon jovi

1 - 20 of 23 Posts