Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just saying hello. It looks like I am the 100th member of your cool new site!
I own a 1986 9000T that I acquired for the paltry sum of $150 US. It's my first Saab, (Honda fan) but I am no stranger to modifying cars.

So far, I really like how the car drives, and from doing research, seems to be very well made. I may be hanging on to this car for a while.

Anyway, great site you have here, and I hope to add to it as much as I can.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Hey welcome to the site!! How do you like your Saab versus a Honda?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey, welcome, how do you know you are the hundredth, how can i find out what number i am.

hey finklejag, where did you get that video? are there others?

what does that red convertable drive over?

i want one of those big jumps...

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
The scen with the 900 is show what the car will do when it blows a tire out and no hands are on the wheel - the "thing" i believe was a bed of nails. The Puff of smoke is the tire blowing out - and the drivers hands are in the air to show how the car maintains a straight line.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm number 25, aww, I feel so warm and welcome. Thanks to everyone.

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
does anyone know where he got that? or where i could find another similar, maybe with different cars, or anything like that at all, cause that is one sick video, and i can't get enough of it.

~justin

·
Registered
49 Posts
saabguy said:
does anyone know where he got that? or where i could find another similar, maybe with different cars, or anything like that at all, cause that is one sick video, and i can't get enough of it.

~justin
There are more here though I've not checked any out to see if they're any good or not.....

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Saab Central has it on their site under the 9000 section (not the forums) That is the #1 place it seems to come from.

and yes - I'm member #8 and high poster #2 ;) I'll catch ya Blaque out sooner or later lol the margin is getting less and less.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
how do i find out my rank as far as postings go??

~justin

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hey i figured it out, i'm number 13, that's not very good luck now is it??

~justin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts